You can do a college qualification to get practical skills in using editing equipment and software. Courses include:
- Level 1 Award In Video Editing and Production for Creative Media Industries
- Level 2 Technical Diploma in Digital Audio and Visual Production
- Level 3 Diploma in Creative Media Production
The most useful courses include work placements and give you the chance to make contacts in the industry.
- 2 or fewer GCSEs at grades 3 to 1 (D to G), or equivalent, for a level 1 course
- 2 or more GCSEs at grades 9 to 3 (A* to D), or equivalent, for a level 2 course
- 4 or 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent, for a level 3 course