You could do a degree in a relevant subject like:
- computer science
- information management systems
- business information systems
- maths and operational research
Some universities offer an Information Technology Management for Business degree in partnership with TP Degrees.
If you have a non-IT degree, you could complete a postgraduate conversion course which focuses on business skills as well as technical ability.
You'll usually need:
- 2 to 3 A levels, or equivalent, for a degree
- a degree in any subject for a postgraduate course