You could do a course at college to get some of the skills needed to work in retail. Examples are:
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Retail Operations
- Level 2 Diploma in Fashion Retail
- Level 3 Diploma in Retail Skills
A course like this may help you to get your first job. You could then move into buying as your experience grows.
You'll usually need:
- 2 or more GCSEs at grades 9 to 3 (A* to D), or equivalent, for a level 2 course
- 4 or 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent, for a level 3 course