You'll usually need a a foundation degree, higher national diploma or degree course in:
- human resources management
- a combined degree such as business management and human resources
- a related subject
Some companies have general management or human resources graduate training schemes.
Postgraduate qualifications in human resource management are also available.
You'll usually need:
- 1 or 2 A levels for a foundation degree or higher national diploma
- 2 to 3 A levels for a degree
- a degree in any subject for a postgraduate course