You could study for a degree accredited by the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers.
- building services engineering
- architectural engineering
- mechanical engineering and building services
Employers may accept you if you have a related degree, like electrical engineering, construction and the built environment or sustainable construction.
You could apply to join a company as a graduate trainee after you finish your course.
You'll usually need:
- 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above, including English, maths and sometimes a science
- 2 or 3 A levels, including maths for a degree