You can do a Bachelor of Education degree, or a degree in a subject that is taught on the National Curriculum, that includes Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
If you have a degree in a curriculum subject without QTS, you can get it by completing one of the following:
- a postgraduate teacher training course at university
- a school-based training programme
You can search for teacher training courses on GOV UK.
You'll usually need:
- 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), including English, maths and a science
- 2 to 3 A levels for a degree
- a degree in a relevant subject for postgraduate study