You could do a college course, which would teach you some of the skills and knowledge you need in this job. Relevant subjects include:
- Level 2 Certificate in Work Preparation for Health and Social Care
- Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science
Most health and social care courses include work placements, which is a good way for you to get experience.
You'll usually need:
- 2 or more GCSEs at grades 9 to 3 (A* to D), or equivalent, for a level 2 course
- 4 or 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent, for a level 3 course