The Level 2 Diploma in Barbering is a job ready qualification providing general skills and knowledge that employers expect.
|Qualification name||Diploma in Barbering|
|Awarding organisation||City & Guilds of London Institute|
|Course type||Classroom based|
|Course start date||6th September 2021|
4 GCSEs (grade 3-9) or equivalent qualifications - such as a level 1, a grade 4 or above in English would be an advantage. If you do not meet the entry requirement we will advise you on an alternative programme to suit your individual study needs.
- Principles and practices of hairdressing and barbering services
- Shampoo & condition and treat the hair & scalp
- Promote products & services to clients in a Salon & display stock
- Salon Reception duties & responsibilities
- Cut and finish men's hair
- Cut facial hair using basic techniques
- Health & Safety & working in the Industry
A range of assessment methods will be undertaken during the programme and you will be expected to work in a commercially acceptable timescale and on paying clients in our commercial salons. Students will undertake independent learning, investigation and research and bring this to present and share in subsequent classes. Whilst the College does have regular paying clients you should be aware that you may be required to provide your own clients for assessment.
Full or Part Time Barbering Level 3
Find on Google maps
|Phone||0300 456 0047|